2006 - Attend July CSR Week Celebration at Market, Market,
Taguig global City
- Attend Partnership for clean Air Summit at Asian Development Bank, ADB, Pasig City.
- Attend “EARTH DAY” Celebration as Exhibitor sponsored by TOYOTA special Economic Zone ? sponsored by Sta Rosa City Government of Laguna Province & TOYOTA MOTOR PHILS. FOUNDATION
- Attend PBE Forum at DENR
2007 - Attend Transportation and Environmental Conference &
Exhibit at the World Trade Center, Pasay City --organized by DENR & PJODAF ? wherein ECOS featured a DIESEL to LPG converted Jeepney and a Closed-loop LPG Retrofit Automobile.
- Signed a Memorandum of Agreement for Joint Cooperation Program with TECHNICAL EDUCATION AND SKILLS DEVELOPMENT
AUTHORITY ( TESDA) for the establishment of TESDA-ECOS
Auto Liquified Petroleum Gas (LPG) Technical Training & Assessment
Center at the TESDA Complex, Taguig City.
- Launching of ECOS AUTO-LPG TRUCKS & ECOS Original LPG Public
Utility Vehicles as the most reliable Environmentally Sustainable
Transport in the Philippines.
- Signed of Memorandum of Agreement with the Municipal Government
of Calatrava Negros Occidental for the Promotion of alternative fuel
through Jatropha Farming and establishment of Bio-Fuel Plant in the
province for Environmental Preservation and Upliftment of Economic
Standard of the People of Calatrava Province.